Show Side Menu

Comments & Complaints

At Hatton Medical Practice we aim to provide a high standard of care. However, if you are dissatisfied with any of the services you receive from any member of the practice team, please write to the Practice Manager, who will acknowledge your letter within three working days.

If you're not happy going directly to the Practice Manager or GP with your complaint you can complain to the commissioner of that service. In the past, this was your local primary care trust (PCT). PCTs ceased to exist on April 1 2013. Now you will have to take your complaint either to NHS England or your local Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).

In general, NHS England commissions most primary care services like GP and dental services. CCGs oversee the Commissioning of secondary care such as hospital care and some community services.

• Contact NHS England or
 Hounslow CCG on Tel: 020 8538 2400 or write to:

Hounslow CCG

Civic Centre, Lampton Rd

Middlesex TW3 4DN

If your complaint is about NHS treatment and you are not happy with the way your GP practice deals with your complaint, you can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman on 0345 015 4033. Your rights are explained at

You can also phone the General Medical Council (GMC) on 0161 923 6602.

Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!
186 Hatton Road
, Bedfont
, Middlesex, TW14 9PY
Website supplied by Oldroyd Publishing Group
Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!
Back to top